Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lost in Translation

I don't know why this didn't stay posted last week but here is my post from the 25th of Aug

First day of classes
Today was the first day of my graduate chemistry classes. I was terrified. But so it seems were many of my classmates. Yes there is a much higher level of comprehension expected, and the work load is greater; however the classes are small and the professors treat you like you should be intelligent.
Unlike many undergraduate courses little if any time was spent on the syllabus. Lecture began right away and they expected you to be conversant in the material.
I was able to take some time to read more about the research I am doing and to make up a small batch of what I hope is an improved formula. If all goes well in testing I will be able to move on to the new stuff.
Love to all and to all a good night.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hey I found some quilts that illustrate the human gnome! www.genomequilts.com/genome.php Check it out! Chemistry and Quilting can be friends!
Mel

Mel said...

I found some quilts that illustrate the human gnome http://genomequilts.com/genome.php I guess Chemistry and Quilting can be friends!
Mel