Friday, September 19, 2008

Home Team Football! Husker Style!


I was trying to get into my laboratory last Saturday and "THEY" were between me and it. Not just in one small area but for nearly a square mile! I have never seen anything like it. It was an awe inspiring sight. The stadium holds more than 80,000 people and they all showed up for the game! not only that but I swear they all showed up at least 4 hours early.



I honestly could not believe it. I could hear them inside my laboratory even with music on! I could tell when calls were made, I could tell when scoring happened, all without looking out a window.

I will have to go experience it one of these days. I will take earplugs.



Dad you will have to come out sometime and go to a game with me. I know you would enjoy it.

No comments: