Sunday, December 7, 2008

I have succumbed

Well I finally did it! I have succumbed to all of the peer pressure and have joined facebook. If you happen to be one of the brain washed plebeians who is also listed on facebook come on over.

It's been a busy week and all I can say is that the closer I get to finals the more difficult it is to focus on one thing at a time. That makes it hard to accomplish anything. I shouldn't have taken the time to write this but wanted to have a quick communication out to anyone who cares.

By the way you have to listen to this 5 second sound clip and tell me how much it made you think of me!

Love

1 comment:

Mel said...

Hey Neil, in honor of my birthday today, I thought you might also be interested to know this fact that also happened on this day in history! 1900 - Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black body emission. Doesn't mean anything to me, but thought you'd like it!