Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas is over. The new year is coming.

Well I am sitting in the Denver airport using thier free internet access to write this. I hope it holds out. 

Allready I miss Michelle and the kids but I have been getting my mind back on my research. I had a wonderful 10 days in Utah with the family. But I have come to realize that I am homeless. I no longer think of Utah as home, but I also cannot think of Nebraska as home until my family moves out there with me. Denver is as close to home as I can come given the circumstances. 

Back in Lincoln I will have more to report. Life with the family was very good. Life in the lab is promising again. I needed the time to regenerate my energy and reason to excell. Now I can go back to working as many hours as humanly possible, with the goal of finishing soon and moving on to the next phase of my life. A phase that should again put my family first where they belong. 

I am blesses to have them, and even more blessed that they are so supportive in everything. I must succeed. I need to prove that thier faith and sacarifices are well founded.

Love you all


No comments: