Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15th Anniversary

Today Michelle and I have been married for 15 years. The years themselves have varied from wonderful to not so great; but every moment I get to spend with Michelle is wonder-filled.
I am not able to be with her tonight. I am still in Lincoln while she is back in Tooele. Soon I will be with her again, but for now we have to be apart.
I found myself lost in thought more often than normal today. Several people mentioned that I was far away and that I sighed more often than normal.
I miss my family. As much as I love it here I miss them.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, that is so sweet Neil. Congratulations on fifteen years!!

Anna said...

I'm glad you weren't entirely yourself - it speaks volumes of the love you have for her. May the next 15 years be filled with joy, memories and happiness.